Adult DOGAbove 1 Year Old
- Healthy joints & bones
- Fortified with essential minerals for healthy joints and bones.
- Strong muscles
- Builds strong, firm muscles with premium protein sourced from salmon.
- Healthy Teeth
- Crunchy kibbles scrub your dog’s teeth to reduce plaque build up.
- Energy & vitality
- Formulated with balanced blend of salmon (NEW!) and vegetables for better energy and vitality.
- Healthy digestion
- Prebiotics and fiber blend from fermented soya bean aids in healthy digestion.
- Healthy skin & coat
- A blend of Omega 3 & 6 supports healthy skin and coat.
|Crude Protein (min)||25%|
|Crude Fat (min)||8%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||6%|
|Crude Ash (max)||10%|
Mikana is produced by pet lovers at KM Vet Pharm. Since the early 90s, we have held, loved, and cared for all kinds of dogs. Big ones and small ones. Pure breeds and mixed breeds. We know just what they need to thrive in this climate. Our doggy-licious meals are specially formulated for dogs living in Asia and it is the result of years of meticulous and comprehensive research. Eco-friendly and free for side effects, they keep your pets happy, healthy, and full of woofs.
INTRODUCING MIKANA TO YOUR DOG
This product comes in 5kgs and 15kgs packaging.
|DOG CATEGORY||DOG WEIGHT (kg)||FEED AMOUNT (g/day)|
|TOY||1 – 5||40 – 140|
|SMALL||5 – 10||140 – 225|
|MEDIUM||10 – 15||225 – 500|
|LARGE||25 – 50||500 – 875|
|VERY LARGE (Over 50kgs)||OVER 50||875 – 1300|
RECOMMENDED DAILY FEEDING
The amounts shown in this guideline are a starting point.
- To get the actual portion size per feed, divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your dog each day.
- You may serve your dog 2 or more feedings of the recommended daily amount each day.
- You may need to serve more food depending on breed, age, physical activities, and temperature.
- In order for your pet to reach optimal condition, you may have to adjust food intake.
- Ensure fresh, clean water is available at all times.
- Pregnant and lactating dogs may be offered up to 3 times their normal daily feeding amount.